At our law firm, we hold traditional values dear. That means our duty is to you, our client, to perform diligently and to represent you zealously. We never forget who we work for. If you retain our law firm for your immigration matters, we set forth below our promises to you, your “bill of rights”:
1. You will be treated with respect and dignity at all times by all members of our office.
2. I appreciate that you have retained me to represent you, which means that you will always have access to me personally.
3. We are not a nameless and faceless organization. You will work with a paralegal who will stay with you throughout your case, as will I, your attorney.
4. You deserve to have your inquiries responded to in a timely manner
5. We do not “surprise” you with additional charges. We will always provide you pricing upfront, in a written agreement.
6. You deserve to have all the charges and expenses explained to you in detail.
7. You always have the right to seek the advice of another attorney before you sign any documentation we provide you, and we will give you as much time as you need to do so.
8. No inquiry is “too small” or “too silly”. It is your case and you have the right to ensure that you understand the representation being offered.
9. You always retain the right to “fire” us. We will work diligently to assist in transfering your file to your new attorney, promptly refund unearned money and make ourselves available to your new attorney to ensure the transition is smooth.
10. If we fall short of your expectations at anytime, call me personally.
Although we are an Immigration firm in Georgia, we serve clients nationwide in all 50 states. I look forward to working with you!
Christian G. du Toit, esq.